Join our team
Zumflow is looking for a junior social media manager.
(10-15 hrs per week)
We’re looking for a positive, self driven person with experience of generating content for social media platforms. We’d love to have you onboard to build stories, posts and an online presence for our small, dynamic business.
- Generate creative content ideas for our social media presence.
- Manage weekly content for Zumflow’s Instagram and LinkedIn accounts.
- Prepare monthly analytics and keep track of channel performances.
- Manage community (responding to messages, comments etc).
We design and deliver leadership programmes with a focus on effective and authentic leadership. Our programmes provide invaluable guidance and tailored support to meet every client’s unique needs.
The business team is based in The Netherlands servicing clients and our coaches and facilitators all over the world coming from a place of Abundance, Being Brave, Creativity and Devotion.
What’s your profile and experience?
- You are someone who is full of creative ideas and knows how to execute them.
- Can handle Instagram and LinkedIn like a pro.
- Knows your way around in Canva and can handle video editing.
- Solid English skills, both spoken and written.
- Has previous experience of working as a social media manager.
Where and when?
- This is an ideal project for a freelancer or even a university student if you have some experience of managing social platforms on a professional level. You’ll drive your own projects, yet work closely with our small team. You’ll work mostly from home with occasional workshops / film days etc in the mix.
- You’re based in Amsterdam or somewhere in the region, so you easily travel to Amsterdam or the office in Blaricum when needed.
- Project starts at the beginning of 2024, ideally January 8th.
To apply, please get in touch with Hanna@zumflow.com